- Short Robusto: 4 x 52
- Toro: 6 x 52
- Sixty: 6 x 60
Wrapper: Honduran Corojo
We made a mistake at first. When we brought this brand into the shenanigatory, we chose the Connecticut and Maduro, but not the Corojo. From experience, we knew Corojo is sometimes a hard sell.
But then Oscar Valladares, company head honcho, came to visit and brought Corojo. And that's when we learned we'd made a grave error in judgement. We love love love this cigar. Its become one of our favorites and a house fave, too.
Don't be like us. Try this flavor bomb right away. Don't waste time!
A Corojo Primer:
- Pronounced Co-roh-ho.
- Looooves the sun.
- Used primarily as a wrapper leaf
- Originally grown in Cuba's Vuelta Abajo region
- Now grown in Honduras' Jamastran Valley and in the US's western Kentucky
- From 1930s to 1990s, almost all Cuban cigars were made with Corojo wrappers.
- In response to Blue Mold and other malicious diseases, more hearty hybrid forms were developed